This is an interdisciplinary research project involving researchers from three UK universities.
Professor Gillian Symon is Chair of Organisation Studies in the School of Management at Royal Holloway University of London:
- Buy Gillian’s book (with Prof Cathy Cassell) on Qualitative Organizational Research
- Follow Gillian’s work on the Digital Brain Switch Project
- Find out about Katrina and Gillian’s research on smartphones at work
- See Christine discuss online research methods on Youtube.
- Buy Christine’s book on Virtual Research Methods.
- Buy Christine’s book on Understanding Qualitative Research: the Internet
Dr Katrina Pritchard is an Associate Professor in the School of Management at Swansea University.